What does being neighborly mean to you?

SOLVED
Level 6

hi @REINVENTEDakasp welcome to the neighborhood

Acting on a daily basis as if your community begins with you.
Level 3
Being Neighborly is being friendly towards your neighbors, giving a helping hand when needed. Giving a smile. Talking and watching out for one anothers property. Respecting them and treat them the way I want to be tretreated.
Level 6

@TUrbs

You nailed the core values of being neighborly. Smiley Happy

Here Is A Neighborly Tip: If you are speaking/responding to someone specific or want members to respond put this @ in front of their username.

Level 6

Hi @TUrbs actualy i think its more neighborly to treat them how they want to be treated instead of how we might want to be treated,,,,,,,i have some neighbors that are indeed good neighbors , that dont want anyone bothering them at all,,,,,they dont want anyone to be "friendly" toward them ,,,,,they dont want to have to respond to anyone,,,,,they just want to be left alone.

It's knowing there income is low as ssi
Or not having much . As also giving food drinks an household items that cost or had an share . Smokes an even do some shopping for them as there to find as drugs an stealing cable as well as jumping your phone's wi fi an data seem to be there way of saying what thank you.
As well as charging up as gas an in a hurry to only be greedy an selfish as getting in home as stealing from you.
Yea that's my good members one doesn't live here an broke or sec' window in front an leaves door blocked with items that to see other street people enter. An another besides Doug jumping data an phone damage to several of us as Clyde an Doug an visters show them how to get better at data an yousing are paid utiltys
As there free will is so neighbor like it's
Sickness as they Carrie on a party three four days straight . Yea helping some then seeing a cancer of inmates on release as to smile as friends an then just as low life they really are they hack an steal an rob your house of backpacks keys an search for anything to get there next high.
I say as all here watch very closely to the
Acts of such trick an con trash as them
Be aware they seem to forget officers an blue or in family an data there data was an is done so to say we're neighborly too" as to say watch your cell mates that's where your going as inprogess working for being nice an being neighbor like we are so glad your here. Thank you all for being pat to our nice building you seem to force your way in an God bless you as your data is on hold in a N.S.D. vacation you so deserve.

Level 3
Being respectful to one another and help each other out and getting to know one another ☺
Tags (1)

@Megangarza21 Love that Smiley Happy

Level 10! You're a 10!
-@Mj_206-

---Neighborly...
"Exhibiting the qualities expected in a Friendly neighbor..." ☺

Tags (1)