What is the market for rubber bouncy balls like these days?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 5
I have come across a spectacular find! Apparently I am in possession of at least 25 1990's-early 2000's rubber bouncy balls of assorted sizes, shapes, colors and designs! I was considering having them appraised tomorrow, but in my excitement I simply had to share and thought i would request some estimates (I known that i cannot get am accurate number from anyone except a professional). Does the going rate depend on region or perhaps the season? What can I expect for these gems?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
I'll shoot for 100 per ball, 150 for the light up ones, Seems reasonable. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
OfferUp employee

@FungusHead Hey, that's awesome Smiley Happy I have no idea how much they go for, but maybe some other community members in this forum can help! 

Level 5
I'll shoot for 100 per ball, 150 for the light up ones, Seems reasonable. Thanks
Level 9
5-10 bucks if you’re selling it as a toy, a lot more if it’s as a collectible, but would probably take lots of marketing to find the right offer. Goodluck
Level 5
I am marketing ✌
Level 5
Would the inclusion of a complete guise with visuals in addition to a pamphlet containing information about the history of bouncy balls, as well as the story behind each individual bouncy ball, be a good marketing strategy?