What is the most demanding customer you have gotten?

SOLVED
Level 3
Don’t you hate customer are very demanding just because they think they have the right too?

I randomly get people saying. Where your location? When location is listed within the app. Can you drop off the item to my location? The item cost $40, Want me to drive 40 min for drop off. Spend $20 on gas for a $40 dollar item.

This one reply top it off. Can you drop it off? I don’t have the time to pick it up, But you do have the time to shop on offerup.

What have you guys gotten?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I got a gentleman that came for a Persian rug when he found out it was machine made versus handmade he then started looking around and asking to buy things of mine that we’re not for sale. He said I drove all the way out here I need to go home with something you got to sell me something. WTH?! Then he drove away empty-handed… And 10 minutes later he was back wanting to buy something I had put up on OfferUp. Not even six hours later he was messaging me about the rug again and that he had changed his mind. He was pretty much ignored after that
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
I got a gentleman that came for a Persian rug when he found out it was machine made versus handmade he then started looking around and asking to buy things of mine that we’re not for sale. He said I drove all the way out here I need to go home with something you got to sell me something. WTH?! Then he drove away empty-handed… And 10 minutes later he was back wanting to buy something I had put up on OfferUp. Not even six hours later he was messaging me about the rug again and that he had changed his mind. He was pretty much ignored after that
Level 5

Just last week somone wanted me to send him a list of all the socket sizes (over 40 of them) of a tool set, as well as give him the outside dimensions of the box they came in.

Size .. to .. was not good enough.

I still don't know if he was serious or just trying to be obnoxious.

Level 5

I really get ticked of with a response like: Send me your address.

Why would I do that? You haven't bought anything yet.

The words Please and Thank You seem to be out of style.

Level 9
@SDKev858 I had a buyer last week telling me what he's willing to pay wanted the size on the item I immediately text back very sorry but you are too far. First of all my price is firm second the size is listed .
The buyer never asked me, he told me what he's willing to pay, that doesn't work like that. I just text him back he's too far, and never heard back from the buyer . I won't deal with demanding buyer's sorry.