What is the strangest question reguarding your item?

SOLVED
Level 1
Do you have sept crypto currency
Level 9

@Eli15 Isn’t that just like bitcoin? Just wondering. 

Highlighted
Level 9

I did a search on bitcoin. From what I read, it’s not illegal but I would never use it. I wouldn’t recommend anyone using it. 

Level 1
I've had quite a few guys message me just to ask me out.. and my reply is always. Sure me and my husband would love to join you? Where & when we eating😁😁. They usually don't respond after that lol
Level 9

@skip2myloo  That’s pretty good. Would be really cool if you could see what there faces looked like after that. 

Level 3
I screenshot my funny or extremely odd conversations lol here's one. I'll try to screenshot if not I will copy and paste.
Level 3
I can't figure out how to upload

@Marie37 wrote:
I can't figure out how to upload

If you are tying to upload an image/screenshot of the conversation onto this forum, you will have to have the image hosted somewhere and use the "insert code" option (HTML) or the hyperlink option. However, links outside of OU are prohibited, so I would not suggest it.

Community Helper
@factsdontcare--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! I hope you have an opportunity to explore the different forums, help other community members, & share your thoughts and experiences!! Welcome!!
Level 1
"Is this magical?" That was a question I was asked about a piece of artwork I posted here on Offer Up. The guy wanted to know if my art piece held some magical power or something. My answer? "Maybe!" 😆😁😂😄😅😃👍👌