What is the strangest question reguarding your item?

SOLVED
Community Helper
@Mj_206--As I started reading your post; I was shocked to say the least!! Very bizarre that someone would offer a prohibited item as a trade; insane!! Thank you so much for sharing!! You all are making my day!! 😀😁
Community Manager

@RevivalGypsy wrote:
I'd Kudo, but I'm in overlap hell again where it tries to escalate. Lol @Hi-there.

So THAT is why Kudo activity has gone down so much! Let me see if I can change some things...

Community Helper
@Mj_206--For a while I was experiencing the same thing. Then people we're sending private messages "giving kudos" because they were unable to in the forum. Thank you so much for your feedback.
Community Manager

I think the only way to get rid of the overlap is to get rid of the escalate feature. Will try this for a couple days to see if it helps!

Community Helper
@Mj_206--Thank you so much for your time and update!! I really appreciate it!!
Level 4

@Hi-there wrote:
@K-Zakk--The fact that someone asked you "Do you accept EBT?" I about lost it, laughing so hard 😀😁😂🤣

FUNNY!! Im speechless i have no clue what to say. Where do they do that at? 😂😂😂😂😂

Community Helper
@Sandstorm--I had to read the post a couple of times because I was laughing & thought "Are you kidding me!" 😀😁
Level 5
@K-Zakk those are some odd questions!
Once when I met someone, they didn't have cash with them and they asked me if I'd be willing to take lotto tickets to pay for the item.
Level 3
I would say maybe its not the strangest ! ( the strangest by far & funniest is kudos mailing her sofa in the priority envelope 😂😂 I about tinkled myself 💥 ) The EBT one just **bleep** me off ! But , mine so far is in one of my listings I am selling a vehicle & I'm completely open & honest about the fact it has a crack in the frame😷 but would make a great MUDDER /or Parts 🚙💨 So do you know how often I've had people ask why cant it be drove home ?🔥 One guy actually came here & brought tags with him and his wife so SHE COULD DRIVE IT HOME !! 😂😂😂 And one guy said im interested in your jeep I said " when do you want to come by ? " he replied " when your hubby isn't home 😂. Great topic !! I'm rollin" 😂
Community Helper
@Tazz66--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you enjoy interacting with others throughout the different forums, & sharing your experiences!! I laughed so hard reading your thoughts & experiences!! Some of the questions &/or comments buyers have are quite interesting, & even though we may not have the same experiences, we all have somewhat similar comments that help us relate to one another. Thank you so much for your time and feedback!!