What is the strangest question reguarding your item?

SOLVED
LOL I love when you post something for a certain price and someone offers 75% off like this is Walmart clearance bin, and without even seeing the item first!? I don't get it.
LOL I love when you post something for a certain price and someone offers 75% off like this is Walmart clearance bin, and without even seeing the item first!? I don't get it.
Level 1
I had a guy ask me if I could send him my used underwear....another that I told I was married wanted to find something of mine to buy just so he could meet me...um nooooo.. I let him know that my husband does my transactions and never heard from him again... I get hit on ALL the time and it's annoying... I'm here to make money.. NOT look for a date... Ughhh
Level 1
EBT?! 😂😂😂😂😂 That is hilarious.. I haven't got that one yet.. I do get a few asking if they can pick up the item and they'll pay me later.. 😂😂 Well, message me when you have the money buddy!!
This may be be the strangest but definitely the most irritating to me is what size?? Mind you I put my sizes in the title and in the subject!! And people still ask what size! Smh
yikes! 🙃
Level 1
I listed my Halloween costume from this year in new condition. Probably shouldn't have posted the pic of me in it. Got 5 offers - two for coffee dates, one asking if I was opposed to making new friends, and another I can't repeat in mixed company. The last one offered to trade me a guinea pig for the dress.
I was asked if they would be able to rent the clothes that I had posted for sale. Thanks was quite interesting
Level 1
Had an Audrey Hepburn drivers license gag gift. Received message asking
"Can you do vermont?"

Turns out he was under the impression I was distributing phony ID cards.
Should have gone with Media Mail. 🥴