What's OfferUp do different than let go and Poshmark?

SOLVED
Level 9

@Mj_206   You know he’s right. I do promote OfferUp. I like it. If he hates it then why post? It’s up to him to leave or keep going the way he’s going and get baned . Hey, I am civil .

Level 9
I don't really think you care about the answer, but here is the comparison anyhow from a seller that uses as many platforms as I can:

Poshmark: 20% service fee, flat rate 5 lb max shipping. Prices inflated to cover 20%. Mostly fashion items. Focused now on "new, boutique sellers" aka drop shippers from wish, gilt, and online retailers.
Letgo: local only. No fees, no option to ship. Buyers almost nonexistent in past few months.
Used and new random items mostly cross posted on ou.
OU: same random new and used items. Free local. 10% service fee option to ship. Flat rate shipping tiers usps
Mix of lowball offers and serious buyers. Mostly the former.

I have an inconsistent stream of buyers all at once, then none at all on ou and poshmark.
Its all free to list, so wherever it sells, it sells. Usually hope it sells for a 10% fee instead of posh's 20%, but I take all the sales I can get.

Highlighted

Hahahah I never said I di not like it. I actually enjoy OfferUp. Keep it up 👍

Lol why would I not care? You actually gave me some facts thank you
Y'all are funny
Level 9

@RevivalGypsy   Thank you for breaking it down. I didn’t know the percentages so now I know. Thanks my friend.