What’s going on with OfferUp?

Level 2

No one gives better protection than PayPal. I will get my money back, I don’t worry about that. What makes me worry is that I made like 4 reports to OfferUp and I haven’t get any anwer to any of those reports, at least I expect that OfferUp send me and email that they have receive my report, but nothing and now everything is erased. It has all my conversations with the seller for more than 3 weeks. It has all the excuses and promises that the seller had sent me for almost a month know.

Level 6
This conversation has me grinding my teeth. You DID NOT USE OFFER UP, you used offer up's messaging service to arrange a payment OUTSIDE OF OU. it did not give you an option to pay through Paypal.
The seller has blocked you. Period.
No messages can be viewed. No transactions for Offerup to investigate. You are lucky Paypal refunded you. You are mislead in the protection of PayPal and should read the protection agreement before you learn a lesson at your expense.
My real question is if the seller didn't send it, why msg you about reporting them? Did they say they sent it, and tracking info?

Most scammers wouldn't ask why they were reported. What's the deal?
Level 2

Plus a wouldn’t be able to track anything because seller hasn’t shipped anything. But I called PayPal and in less than 5 minutes, I reported, they have record all the transaction and they are giving me my money back. Again my concern is why all the conversations have been erased. I understand that he maybe wants to block me, but they shouldn’t erase the conversations that happened before is blocked because that’s evidence that I try to resulve the problem with the seller. 

Highlighted
Level 6
They will remove the messages if someone has blocked someone else on this app. If you reported the seller, you shouldn't be worried. Offerup investigates reports as they are received.
Level 6
Why? Paypal refunded you as you stated. The end
Level 2

All conversations where email thru OfferUp I don’t have any other way to talk to the seller and I had it until the they before yesterday that was erased. The seller couldn’t talk to me any other way. I know he didn’t shipped the item because he admitted 5 days ago in an email that he was furious because I reported him to PayPal. That email and all the emails has been erased. With all that said I better keep paying with PayPal and don’t take any chance. 

Level 6
Keep paying with paypal, but expecting offer up to assist you? That's like buying on craigslist and asking ebay to resolve your dispute.

Edited to add: your account on Offerup should actually be suspended.
Level 2

Not the end. Because if you don’t want to hear it don’t check it. If you don’t have anything nice to say , don’t said. 

Level 6
I'm not saying anything inappropriate, just trying to help you understand how this works. You asked, but don't seem to accept the answers given by another poster previously. Many times.
Level 6
"If you don’t have anything nice to say , don’t said."

Wrong context, does not apply.