Where are you?

SOLVED
Level 9

@Fredyfred5  I always wanted to learn another language. I think it’s so cool. It just amazed me how easy it is for some people. Its so hard for me.

Level 7

I hear Ya! I was lucky enough to grow up in a spanish speaking household while going to english speaking school here in Florida. @Jones68 

I did also learn American sign language as a young teen but have unfortunately forgotten most of it in my adult years aside from basic words and the alphabet. I tell ya what it gets harder with age to even remember my first two languages LOL!!

Community Helper
Interesting... @Fredyfred5!
Would love to learn to speak more fluent Espanol... took a little bit in school. Italian would be fun too!
Level 9

@Fredyfred5 Creole, that's got to be interesting to desyphur, the wife and I both learned Spanish working in restaurants and I also in construction. Were not fluent by any means, but enough to get in and out of trouble. Its kind of a pet peive of mine when comes to communicating in this country in a foreign language when the national language in English! But I usually don't make a fuss, only when I feel like jumping on my soapbox. 

You know when I was in school we had to take two years of foreign language classes to graduate. Already knowing one would have been almost cheating! Lol

Community Helper
Getting lost for awhile...
Sounds like a plan @Woodguychris
Enjoy! Smiley Wink
Watch out for those hurricanes.Lol