Who else likes Rock & Minerals?

SOLVED
Level 3
I'm in the high desert. Would like to connect with others who like to collect rocks and minerals.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

@Hotrod Hey, you know if someone sends you a pm. The little envelope at the top by your name let’s you know that someone did. When you open it, the message to reply, at the top of the message it has the words friend. Touch it one time and your friends. Touch it again and it says unfriend. Didn’t know if you ever saw that.

80 REPLIES 80
Level 1
Hell yes my wife works for a rock Gem and Mineral dealer he travels all over the United States and I have a bunch of rare stones gems and minerals glass insulators all the good stuff and I sure would like to sell start selling it because he gives it to my wife for free check out my profile and look at the bird
Level 3

Be glad to check out your page. Can't seem to find anything offered by you yet.

I'm a big fan of rocks and minerals! I have recently began accumulating material for creating orgonite.
Level 5
I flintknapp...so I'm always looking for chert, novaculite, obsidian, flint...
Level 1
I have always collected rocks every where I go, since I was a little teeny kid! When the weather permits, the dogs and I have a few favorite places for "Therapy" sessions. I have so many different rocks & semiprecious stones, that I have had to learn how to release my little buddies back into the wild haha I'm just beginning to wire wrap with them, it makes it easier to not keep them all Smiley Happy
Tags (1)
Level 5

yup. I've ruined washing machines by not getting all the stones out of my pants pocket.i too have quite the collection. 

Me!!# In fact my neighbor used to run the rocks and minerals museum downtown. When they closed down he took his collection home with him. Its huge!!
Tags (1)
Level 3

That is really cool. Lucky to have a museum next door. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Level 3
I do!