Who else likes Rock & Minerals?

SOLVED
Level 1
I’ve picked up over 100 lbs of petrified wood in the past 6 months from the trinity river here in east Texas. It’s addicting and I’m always looking in the ground. I’ve also found a few arrow heads and tools left from native Americans. I try and go 3 times a week but I have to be careful because appearantly it’s illegal to pick up rocks, any rocks, and keep them from public property. Game warden can arrest you for doing so and they are sneaky.
Highlighted
Level 5

Pick me up some chert! I'll pay ya to ship it to me! And yeah, my eyes are always looking dwn, too....

Level 1
How did you learn to knap? That's something I've always thought would be fascinating to learn. I just found my first arrowhead this last summer. I'm in awe of the skill used, and the durability! Pretty excited for the snow to clear so I can get back out there again!
I also like rocks and minerals! Haven’t done a lot of educating myself on them (as much as I’d like to anyway) but I have always been drawn to them and have accumulated quite a collection over the years.
Level 3

Guess it depends on your level of curiousity. Smiley Happy But if you ever decide to sell them, you will get better results if you know what they are. People like to know what they are buying.

Level 1
I do
Level 1
I got tons of flint
Level 5
I'd like to see what you have some time!
Level 1
How could i send pics? My parents own a huge lot filled with flint
Level 5
I don't suppose it's in AZ....