Who else likes Rock & Minerals?

SOLVED
Level 1
I hope I'm in the right posting spot. I recently just happened to pull out a huge box of Rick's and minerals (and fossils, thanks to my late scientist uncle) that I'd been thinking of selling, yet have no idea how to appraise them. But I LOVE collecting them!
L11
Level 9
@Hotrod I have a pm I just can't open from @2206 I think about quarters (maybe). Need help as I think there's "a glitch". L11
Highlighted
L11
Level 9
@Jones68 I have some neat special gems she might like that I'll post soon. Keep an eye out or follow (vice versa) & soon you'll see some meat things for her!!! L11
Tags (1)
Level 1
Love them. And Fossils too. I just wish there was some simple way to separate the posts from people selling old rocks instead of new watches...ahhh the joy of OfferUp Smiley Happy
Community Helper
Hey @L11 I’m not see an issue in my PMs, I’ll also tag @Mj_206 Community manager so she’s aware of your issue.

You didn’t by any chance tap ignore that member by accident.? You can check ->tap IGNORED
In your PMs then tap remove from ignored list if user 2206 is there.
L11
Level 9
@Hotrod
@Mj_206
Really don't think I hit ignored button but I'll keep checking it out regarding message from @ 2206. Thanks...I'll check it out. L11
Level 9

@L11 Thanks. I’ll keep my eyes open for them.

L11
Level 9
@Hotrod
@Mj_206
Haven't hot ignore on anyone after further investigating. Haven't been able to open a private message I received for almost 3 weeks....IDK. I get notifications alright just can't open this PM....L11
Level 9

@L11 Want me to try to PM you and see it you can do it back?

Community Helper
Edit; Hey @L11 sorry for the late response I’m dealing with a high volume of PMs today. That being said, L11 I recommend deleting user 2206 PM you can’t open.

Edit; I’m sending you a PM that should help on this issue. Regards Hotrod