Who wants to know?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
Who wants to be friends? I am Onema98. I am 34 and just now truly using the internet to my advantage! Haha when online, I am all thumbs and two left feet with toes that look like they're throwing up gangsigns. That's me.

As you pass me stumbling through here. Please say hi and excuse the mess that will be me until I get the hang of how to communicate and all online. Bare with me. I am much better in person. I hope haha. Thanks for being patient in advance.

I'm not even sure I have put this little message in the correct area. But I'm going to sell and be of any help I can be to any here. A mentor would be a plus.

Okay I'm finished greeting yawl. If y'all read this, give a thumbs up please. Or thumbs down, I can take criticism constructively.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

@Onema98   Excuse the pun, But Welcome to the neighborhood! I think you will do just fine. You will meet a lot of good people here. You may run into a few bad apples but not many. I have met and made friends with people from all over. So please look around and post and join in on our conversations. Buy and sell and at times even laugh. You’re have a good time and learn a lot along the way. Good luck.👍 

31 REPLIES 31
Level 9

@Onema98   Excuse the pun, But Welcome to the neighborhood! I think you will do just fine. You will meet a lot of good people here. You may run into a few bad apples but not many. I have met and made friends with people from all over. So please look around and post and join in on our conversations. Buy and sell and at times even laugh. You’re have a good time and learn a lot along the way. Good luck.👍 

Level 3
Thanks! Will do
Level 9

@Onema98 @NeverUsed  Welcome to the community. You'll find some great people here with great advice. Everything you need to know can be found here. Soon you'll be going strong and handing out advice yourself. It won't be long before you meet the people I'm talking about. Infact you already met @Jones68 , he's one of the good guy's! So good luck and success to you both.

Community Helper
Yes...
Welcome to the Community forums
@Onema98!
@NeverUsed!
@IHateBill
See ya around!
Level 1
Just thought Id say hello to my new friend! You said yawl, although, where I'm from we spell it y'all. Are you from the south? Im from New Orleans, LA. (NOLA) I was thinking about opening a sno cone biz for the summer. Any ideas on what location would be most profitable? I lived in Panama City Beach, FL for 10 yrs. Every year, a good friend of mine had a snocone outfit at the place where people wait for parasail rentals and he made sick bank. Id like to utilize the good business of another company or food cart. What do you think?
Level 9

@IHateBill  Your name, IHateBill? Is that Volume 1 or 2? I know, bad joke. I had to do it. LOL!

Level 9

@IHateBill  On a hot sunny day everyone likes a snow cone! Think you can’t go wrong. Let us know how it goes. Sure sounds like a win to me.

Community Helper
Haven't had a snocone in quite some time @IHateBill
Definitely would do well in our sunshine state. Would have to agree with my friend @Jones68
Go for it gir! GLTU too Smiley Wink
Level 9
We have a new snowcone food truck here in my area. They offer marshmallow sauce and condensed milk additions. It sounds so weird, but i want to try it. Good luck