Who wants to know?

SOLVED
Level 1
Just broke up with Bill for cheating on me. Lol yeah, I hate Bill.
Level 9

@IHateBill   Sorry about your breakup with Bill. Hope you find the happiness you deserve.

Level 4
Yeah I hate bill to
Highlighted
L11
Level 9
@DODA, @IHateBill,@NeverUsed,@REMEMBRANCE
Cheaters stink to put it politely! Good to meet you and roll on with the positive peeps here on O.U. - haven't been around lately but here I am for WHO WANTS TO KNOW! Peace!✌ @L11
Tags (1)
L11
Level 9
@Onema98
Hey there! Good to meet you. I'm in Texas too. Speing, Tx. North Houston area. Where abouts are you located? Trying to gather some Texas Peeps on O.U. -Keep in touch & I will try to be better about doing the same for whomever Wants to Know
@L11
Tags (1)
Level 4
@L11 I’m in Moore Tx south of San Antonio bout 40 or 50 miles and in Texas 40 or 50 miles that means just down the road a piece.
Level 4
@IHateBill I still Hate Bill and I don’t know if this will make you feel any better but I will never ever talk to that low life. Hope your over him by know that last break up I had I went out and got a racing snail 🐌 he was crazy he jumped up on the back of a turtle and screamed yippee and though he go faster with out his she’ll but he was a little Sluggish.
L11
Level 9
@DODA
If Hating Bill is what brings you peace......?......then do it until you can FORGIVE! Don't know much about racing snails jumping on turtle's backs-but if that's what floats your beat-up for it! Later...😉 @L11
Community Manager

I can't stop laughing at this Bill conversation Smiley LOL

L11
Level 9
@IHateBill, @DODA
PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCES...It seems I got DODA'S hate for Bill with IHateBill...snails racing through me off a bit for Whoever Wants To Know. @L11