Why does my post keep getting removed?

SOLVED
Level 1
I will put up a vape type item and it’s removed but other people can’t post them and it stays. I also get any item that is a Michael Kors or Coach removed because I violated something. The purses are real. Please help anyone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Vape kits aren't allowed as they are smoking products. Handbags that are designer are hard to verify as authentic, so rather than taking a chance it is easier to remove the posts.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
Vape kits aren't allowed as they are smoking products. Handbags that are designer are hard to verify as authentic, so rather than taking a chance it is easier to remove the posts.

View solution in original post

Same happens to me with a Rolex replica even tho I list as a replica. Either someone reports it or it's aliens
Highlighted
Community Helper
@AndThen it is probably the algorithms removing it or someone reporting it.
It’s kind of crazy how I see these sellers that have 6,000 items for sale and they are all clearly fake! No mention of them being fake besides the fact that they are Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, YSL, BALENCIAGA. They have like 10 pair in every size and they are about $450.00 compared to $5,000 they actually cost if real. I don’t understand this **bleep**. Last year I had an old coach and a juicy couture purse and they flagged it as fake. I don’t get this?! Sorry!