offensive and disrespectful messages.

SOLVED
Level 1

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 9
Ok guys I’m changing my pic to my lupus pic... do not make fun of me please! I’m changing it later though😂 bc I really won’t sell anything
Level 1
Why don’t you think you’ll sell anything?
Level 9
@GG42NCAngels I have open sores on my body if ya look closely... it’s so flipping gross. My ex sends me pics and asks why I’m not pretty anymore. I’m severely self conscious of how I look.
Level 9
Fellow A.I. club member! Big hugs xo

Currently in remission, but I can sympathize
Level 9
@Jones68 truth!
Community Helper
Welcome - @Joeshmoe42o I’m so sorry you’ve had this happen to you. I agree with @Jones68 I also believe respect goes a long way in my book as well. Don’t let a few bad messages in the selling app discourage you in how your sell your items. Offensive messaging isn’t acceptable and should be reported. It shows the real character of those kind of people. - Hotrod
Level 9

@Hotrod  Thank you Hotrod. I was a little disturbed because of a reply. @Joeshmoe42o  Didn’t need the answer he got. I do believe respect goes along way and shows what kind of person you are. I hope @Joeshmoe42o  keeps selling. There are people who will accommodate him and do a good thing. Some you may need to report and block. I just hope he hangs in there. 

Level 9

@GG42NCAngels  You are right. We did get off topic. @Joeshmoe42o  I am sorry that I went from your question and started talking about something else that shouldn’t of been. Sometimes you get to talking and you end up talking about a lot of different things. I should of stayed on your topic and took my rambling to another place. I hope some of what I said helps you. There are kinds of people on OfferUp. Most are outstanding. Report and block the ones that aren’t. You will be fine. I know it. 

Level 9
@Jones68 are you Canadian? You remind me of my fiancé. Stop saying sorry... it’s easy to get off topic💙 I swear I have adult adhd😂 never be sorry for what you type or say. I think you’re cool!