offerup really needs to get priorities in order

SOLVED
Level 1
what the hell is wrong with offerup and their app? my account is hacked and theres no way for me to contact them other than some stupid bull**bleep** reporting another user, I cant even select the idiot that hacked my account because the archaic system thinks it's me!
craigslist and letgo both have much newer, more secure and high tech systems in place to counter this and actually catch the people that do it, this service is a joke and they're actually implementing a monetary system too? I've reported so many scammers that sell 500 of the same vehicle, suggested algorithms to set in place to find these people as they're operating and still they worry more about trying to make money instead of protecting their users. And I've reported well over 50 different users for scamming and still absolutely nothing but hey, they offer shipping and purchase protection now and more ways for them to make money but it's on you to recognize a threat and not fall for it, which is fine for the younger crowd but the older folks that are not so familiar with the trash of the world may not be so suspicious, those are nice and trusting people not necessarily stupid.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
You can contact them through Twitter support or the support link that is all over this forum.

They will be able to then end all session and you can then reset your password.
3 REPLIES 3
Level 9
You can contact them through Twitter support or the support link that is all over this forum.

They will be able to then end all session and you can then reset your password.
Why would a company, with an app in place, have you go to another social media app to contact for support. That’s totally ridiculous.

Really? I have an issue I need support so I to go put a tweet out to the Twitterverse in hopes of someone helping me out here inside the offerup app? Am I the only one how thinks this is a bit odd?
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Wetlqd!