princess diana ty beanie baby 1997

SOLVED
Hello neighbors I’m selling my very rare ty princess Diana bear pvc tiny eyes authenticated by expert miss Peggy
The bear was made in Indonesia at the time of lady Diana’s death and the proceeds from the ty bear made in her memory were to go to the shrine memorial in her name. The very first bears made were created with pvc stuffing which was very dangerous to infants if swallowed, they had banned the first bears that were made in China and Indonesia, so it was a small number of bears created they were called 1st editions, they refunded money back to consumers in 1997 but some held on to them, so they remained to be rare till today.
Some are sold for $20,000 to 100,000 dollars this one i one of the most rarest of its kind also was graded by peggy gallagher beanie babies greatest expert and she had rated it as rare. This beanie is looking for a good home to be loved and adored is that you?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Diamondgirl101!
2 REPLIES 2
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Diamondgirl101!
Highlighted
Level 9
For your own safety and for record keeping it is advised that you stay within the app.

I would disregard any potential PMs if I were you.