the Love for art

SOLVED
Level 3
A creation of the mind, that consumes most of your time. All your emotions good or bad. All your tears, happy days, angry, or sad. At end.. The most fun part. Is that you are rewarded with your customers kind words of love for that art piece. in which you took your time To create. you are loved & greatly appreciated. Now Thats Priceless. It makes you want to keep creating just for the hugs the giving, letting go & accepting. That you, are only sharing. & being loved in return.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 3

I love this post! I love art too!! LOL

Always on the look out for items that display artistic and creative capabilities.

Especially things that are 100% or mostly handmade and handpainted!!

I recently started hunting for furniture to repurpose and repaint with original artwork! Have one posted currently- my first one actually.

Good luck!! @Picassa 

3 REPLIES 3
Level 3

I love this post! I love art too!! LOL

Always on the look out for items that display artistic and creative capabilities.

Especially things that are 100% or mostly handmade and handpainted!!

I recently started hunting for furniture to repurpose and repaint with original artwork! Have one posted currently- my first one actually.

Good luck!! @Picassa 

Level 1
I am loving the art theme here!!
With that being said,
I love to paint rocks!! And people keep telling me I should sell them...now, I usually give them back to the world. In one way or another. Some I keep. Some are collecting in the corner of the back yard. I call it rock city, the city of rocks. It's where the misfits end up..lol.
However, is there a high demand for painted rocks?
How much do people pay for painted rocks?

I feel like I'd be taking money when I'm only giving it to that person because I wanted them to have it.

What I would like to make money on is my other love for sidewalk chalking. Sounds silly...but, I think I could, wait, i know I could chalk a sidewalk and/or driveway for a gathering of some sort?
I do it for fun anyways.
Get a group of people and do a parking lot.. lol. Oh, if everyone had there own square, It could look like a quilt, or something like that...he he lol I'm always creating in my head..
Getting it out is the easy part. The hard part is how I'm not going to ruin it by over arting..lol
Well thanks for reading..
Namaste
Level 3
Thank you