10 ways & ideas to make OfferUp Better

SOLVED
Level 8
@XJeff083 wow bro I didn't know this app didn't have a language translator...that's crazy. I thought all sales apps did tbh, but yea thats a great idea though for sure. I can only imagine how it feels to be cussed out in another language you can't even read 😂😂😂
Level 1
Option or some sort of way to search for a particular seller? Or is there one and I somehow missed it?
Level 8
@Nerdy311 I think that option exists but I'm not 100% sure...try typing a users name in the item search bar and then they should appear in the results. But yea I agree that would be a cool feature for sure
L11
Level 9
@DopeKicks216
@Mj_206
1st of all I LOVE the username DoPeKiCkS216. Unfortunately due to inability to copy/paste I waste too much time scrolling up/down etc. to make sure I'm addressing blog to correct member. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem? Responding to your 10 concise suggestions I love them all. Still on learning curve here. Especially #6 & now can't navigate back to your itemized ideas to review without leaving page & loosing what I've typed. "Sigh"...Viewing in Pop Up only shows me last response from Mj_206. I thonk it was about Video/Messenger option. In my case my phone/camera is low end & takes horrible photos. If video beomes an option then audio would help as well to point out fine details verbally that video might not be picking up. IE...crystals on rock specimens I'm going to post. Pictures don't due justice at all on my phone for details. Also, I've had a lady message me before stating she didn't make the offers I was getting from her when I 1st started this so hacking software is important to me from past experience. Love the ideas & gained info. I didn't know about...but should have. Thanks gor your ideas as it helps me LEARN! L11
Level 8

Thanks for chiming in @L11! I made this post so all users in the OfferUp community can come together and we can all brainstorm together & build on ideas to help make OfferUp even more of the kickazz app it already is! So far we already got some brilliant ideas in this comment thread, let's keep it going!

Community Helper
Hey
@DopeKicks216!
A business/school supplies category would of been the best option today to post laser inkjet inserts.
As opposed to posting in the "Business equipment" category.
Thanks OU!
Level 1
Limit posts to only those within my radius. Get rid of all the shipped to you options if I do not want to see them would he my number one.
Level 1
Hi! When i am browsing the auto section is there a filter or some way to choose who I want to view ads from as in only private sellers vs having to keep wasting my time by clicking ads that are posted by some car dealership?
If not, that would be my suggestion for making Offer Up better!
L11
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE
First of all HELLO my OU BFF! Thinking that school supplies could be a good one for sure! Perhaps a broader base to include crafty items as well.L11
Community Helper
Hey my new OU Friend
@L11!
Great suggestion... love being creative!