10 ways & ideas to make OfferUp Better

SOLVED
Level 3
I just wanted to add a couple of things to that 1) Giving out your cell phone number doesn't necessarily mean you're giving out your address and we can always block callers who give us headacheso. Why can't we give out our cell phone numbers
2) I was confused about the lowest offer we will except. Will the potential buyers know what the lowest price is. because that's kind of telling them I'm asking this amount, but I'll accept this amount. Do we really want to do that. I know the Goodwill auction site allows you to put in your highest bid. If you are out bid, the app will automatically add a dollar to your bid, up to the your highest offer.
THAT BRINGS UP A THOUGHT, WHAT ABOUT HAVING SMALL AUCTIONS.
Very nice idea thankyou
Community Helper
Actually @MaidenMaui
OfferUp uses this as a guideline when giving out your number.
You are still the buyer/seller...
your choice to give out your personal info.
In regards to the auction idea...
not sure what that would entail?
Nice idea though GLTU!
Level 1
Nice list ! I would like to see the delete messages option implemented as well as the link to social media.
L11
Level 9
@Eaglewoman1953
Good to meet you. Good ideas and comments. I'm not real savvy about all to do according to correct guidelines stated here and there. However, contact a Community Helper (maybe), or an administrator for help OR go to OU Customer Help for cash register chime not going off or going off and nothing there. Had that problem too at one time. I messaged an Administrator and she got it worked out. There ARE still some kinks here and there but there ARE peeps steadily working behind the scenes to get things resolved. App is so much better due to hard work by dedicated staff. GLTU! @ L11
L11
Level 9
@Figs
1st of all WELCOME to The Commune! Agree with you about delete messages options on the offers. I'm curious about what problems you have with deleting link. Is this the link you created to your account which is new? Just wondering why that would be a problem...@L11
Level 1
Thank you. I'm new at this community thing. I mentioned the delete messages only because my inbox gets overloaded and I hate having to hide them constantly.
L11
Level 9
@MaidenMaui
Small weekly auction would be something to seriously think through. Good idea after a 2nd thought about it....maybe! @ L11
L11
Level 9
@Figs
I understand as I'm always still learning. Deleting them would be nice. Right now you can show them READ and that's good. But getting rid of old junk stuff should be helpful.@L11
I agree with the weekly autions Lets do it