10 ways & ideas to make OfferUp Better

SOLVED
Level 1

It's most likely due to the liability coverage.

Level 1
Love the flake option! So many flakes and unreliable people who make empty promises or just simply waste a seller's time!
Level 1
And add flagging scammers to the ‘flakes’ category.
L11
Level 9
@TXdevil36
Good to see you on forum
I agree with flake option...lol.
I too am in Texas-north Houston area in Spring. Been interested in how to gather some of us Texans together on here. Where abouts are you in our big state? @L11
Tags (1)
Level 1
Those are on the mark.
Level 1
One should be able to have a poor rating removed, if you never made the purchase as indicated. When I first got on this site, I got two one star ratings, yet I had never gone and meet anyone to buy anything.
L11
Level 9
@Drewdropin
Welcome-1st of all! I too have had less than desirable ratings for some reason...Sometimes I wonder if more experienced members that weren't very "nice" did this purposely for competitive purposes. Wh ok knows...just roll on! @L11
Level 1
TruYou. If this were a requirement would that not cut down on the amount of flakes and scammers? I posted something, can't remember what it was, instantly I received a message from a buyer that was very brand new. No history of anything and had joined the same month. I mean the response to my post was led than 2 seconds. Surprise then the realization of the culprits. They are infiltrating every app on the web. You know whom I am referring to. Their countries population is over a Billion. Just saying. The reason for " old sayings". Buyer Beware!
Level 1
Great ideas
Level 1
My question still isn’t answered. I’d like to know is Offer Up a shipping buisness? I just want to sell things locally.