3 Golden Rules To Help Your Item Sell

Level 5
1) Taking clear and good pictures of the item. Your photos should look appealing to a customer. Take the time to take 2 or 3 clear photos in well lit areas. Take pictures outside under the shade not directly under the sun. If you take pictures inside open the blinds or curtains to let natural light in, do not take pictures with the flash on your phone or camera. Also try and look for a prop that would compliment the item your selling and also look for a neautral background depending on the item and color try not to have the same color background the same as the item your selling, make the item stand out with a different color backgorund.

2) Also have as much information about the item in description and be specific; measurements, size, color etc people look for that often times some peole don't want to wait for a respone so they don't bother asking but if you have info in description they might be more interested and make an offer.

3) This is another rule that is most important when dealing with customer is being respectful. Always always always be understanding and kind to the other person I can guarantee you even if that person ends up not being interested in the item they will most certainly keep you in mind for future purchases or refer you to friends and family. I know it does get frustrating and annoying when dealing with people lol but if you keep your cool and have patience and are always curtious you will be making sales my friend if you follow all three rules I myself do and started doing when I stared selling online and I maintain 5 stars not only on this app but another platform called mercari I have over 4000 ratings on there 5 stars and I can tell you right now that I haven't seen anyone with that many ratings and with 5 stars. It is hard for some people but it doesn't have to be, but that may be because I found Jesus. Smiley Happy
Tags (2)
31 REPLIES

Love all of these golden rules! Thank you for sharing with the community so everyone can benefit from these Smiley Happy

Wise words! PIctures are so important!

Yes so true. But 2 more things that will help you sell quicker 1. A well described item 2. Quick response and never leave a question unanswered. Good luck and god bless
Level 5
Oh yes quick responses are a must i sell professionally so im on my phone a lot so i do answer pretty much the second it pops on my phone or shows on my notifications but if you can answer no more than an hour thas good and i know people work and that's understandable but for me this is my work lol
Level 3
Amen
Level 1
I agree with you '! Keep it up !!
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!
Tags (1)
Level 1
I agree with you '! Keep it up !!
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!
Tags (2)
I love your tips!

...so very basic and should be a rooted standard throughout every aspect of your life....the golden rule 💁
Unfortunately there are still so so so many people that live their entire life not understanding this🤷‍♀️🙄

So reminders like yours are always helpful, thank you
😌🙏
GJ
Level 2
I agree however the buyer also needs to be respectful . It's a insult when people want stuff for free . Example I had a bag $15 and just to be a pain they came back with a offer of $10 . And when I sell something that with a tag still on it or a brand new pair of ray bans that I paid over$200 a buyer wants them for $40 . Please be fair and use your common sense
Tags (1)