3 Golden Rules To Help Your Item Sell

your additional 2 more things are already addressed-rule 2 very clearly says to add a good description, and rule 3 addresses being respectful in responding.
Level 3
Awesome advice and I definitely have noticed that clear and nicer pictures with props makes a huge difference I guess if it appeals to the Eye consider it sold that is if the price is right also.
Ty for the information!
Level 1
Personally I would never mention religion in a post. But to expand on your idea of customer service, and to gently apply pressure to the buyer, immediately ask them where and when is most convenient for THEM to meet. If it's a long way, at the least offer to meet half way.
Level 2
God bless you I concur with all that you said I also may Add keeping prices reasonable and keep in mind you may need to go down few times over the course of. Month or so, just havenyour firm price in mind and if it sells it does you need to be okay with that if it doesn't also change the category if possible can boost interest on an older listing
Level 5
@Tulsatime02 I agree with “gently apply pressure to the buyer” I always ask when and where when I get an offer and it works most of the time I sell everyday and do very well with my business and I also thank my buyers and God bless them I'm a Christian and all my customers know this because my store name is Jesus Saves Smiley Happy
Level 5
@HR71 Hi I think this works with selling used or new items but what I do is buy and resell so I do bump the price a bit so when buyers negotiate the price I can easily accept plus I also provide gift boxes with them and add tags to them to make them look more presentable. I dont sell expensive jewelry but my jewelry is high quality and dont turn the skin green so it wont be super cheap either. I have sold some items for a couple friends and xbox and a name brand watch both sold them at a price I thought were reasonable and I took good pictures of the items and I found they sold much faster. Both of my friends were pleased with the price they sold at and the items were in great condition and I sold the xbox the same price it would sell at gamestop without the tax. I do believe great pictures get the item sold.
I'm new on this app, so I'm still trying to figure it all out. It's pretty simple, but there is a lot to explore. So far I think it's pretty cool and I definitely appreciate you taking the time to give some great advice. Thank you 😊

@Starfire33 Welcome to OfferUp! Smiley Happy Let us know if you ever have any questions or need help with anything. 

Level 3
I totally agree taking clear and good pictures is your number one key also how you word things. Along with if it's something that is by size then make sure that you put the size down and it description be very clear and informative on describing your items. It also helps if you give it a catchy name grab their attention. if you know they start asking you questions father least interested then unless it's ridiculous questions Or if just plainly right out rude then block them...