3 Golden Rules To Help Your Item Sell

Level 3
I totally agree taking clear and good pictures is your number one key also how you word things. Along with if it's something that is by size then make sure that you put the size down and it description be very clear and informative on describing your items. It also helps if you give it a catchy name grab their attention. Take many pictures different angles front and back and the size if you can and like with mentioned put in the height the width the weight. When describing you be very point-blank. everybody wants to know everything about that object that you're trying to sell. The more information the less questions and the better it is for everybody really want the bothered with the question if it's clothing, what size is it. You have plenty of room to put down much info about the item that you trying to sell so if you have to write a lot so be it if they are really interested they'll read it. Not always less is better l. if you know they start asking you questions father least interested then unless it's ridiculous questions Or if just plainly right out rude then block them...

@Kimpearson Definitely agree on clear, good pictures! As well as your tip on including lots of info. The more info the better Smiley Happy

Level 2
I agree with everything that you said, I would just like to add one thing about taking pictures, if you do take pictures on your phone then please remember to wipe off your phone camera lens because a lot of people take pictures on their phones and the pictures are completely blurry because their phone lenses are dirty. So on top of the lighting just try to remember to wipe off your camera phones before you take your photo. Thanks.

@Leahsjubie Ah, nice tip. Haven't even thought of that. 

Level 2
Help please. I just bought a table from Vickie and she told me the table is real wood. When I arrived home my husband says that the table is pressed board and laminated. I contacted the seller for a refund and bringing the table back to her. What a scam. Unacceptable.
Level 1
Any suggestions or knowledge as to why people don’t respond after they made an offer I have politely responded back with a yes or a no, I have asked when they would like to pick up the item and I get no answer back. Is that common and normal? Please share your experiences in this topic. Thank you
Level 1

That’s nice I’m a Christian as well so I treat most of my buyer feeling comfy .and sells some of my things I don’t need I kept them clean and as new as possible to make one happy after the transaction...God bless

Level 1
Thank you for your advice! I’m going to do my best to try and not let others crazy ones get to me! lol
I’m having the same issue. I just started selling on OfferUp and, while I’ve had some great customers, by and large there are lots of flaky people out there. I have had the same experience you have- people who offer to buy and never respond back after my reply to meet. There should be an option to report this and maybe after a certain number of these reports the person gets blocked.
Amen