Bought tickets on here

SOLVED
Level 1
Just curious if anyone has bought tickets on offer up I am set up to buy tickets for this year spring break in Rosarito if the tickets are no good witch I really hope not can I get a refund?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Mjg91 

It's rather difficult to authenticate tickets even for a professional ticket broker, since the holograms can be reproduced on concert tickets by counterfeiters.

In general, I don't buy tickets from a private party, unless the source is an acquaintance of some sort.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
If it is done locally, you will have to contact the seller to try to get your money back. If done by shipping, you have to have submit a claim within 2 days of the item being marked delivered to get your money back.
Highlighted
Level 1
I haven’t bought the tickets I’m sending the money via Venmo tomorrow. If the tickets are no good and the seller doesn’t answer what do I do then? Just trying to be ready Incase it happens but hopefully it doesn’t lol
Community Helper
I wouldn't do Venmo. I would pay cash. However, if you do Venmo, you can probably call your bank. That's all you can do. As I said, if it is locally done, there is nothing that Offerup can do.

@Mjg91 

It's rather difficult to authenticate tickets even for a professional ticket broker, since the holograms can be reproduced on concert tickets by counterfeiters.

In general, I don't buy tickets from a private party, unless the source is an acquaintance of some sort.