Cancelled transaction

Level 1
I sold an item and was told to ship it with a prepaid label. When the buyer paid I printed the label and dropped package off at USPS. But the tracking number hasn't updated In two days. I received a message from offerup saying that the transaction was cancelled and buyer refunded because i didn't ship it. But I did ship, tracking just hasn't updated.
5 REPLIES 5
I'm not a fan of this newly added (shipping) option, unless I'm missing something; not enough loyalty involved in this process.
I am wondering how you resolved this. Is this problem resolved?
Level 3
That's been an issue lately with USPS. I ordered something about a week ago and the tracking just updated this morning when it's going to be delivered today coming from Florida. Seller shipped it 4 days ago. I think the postal workers need retrained on how to scan labels.
Level 1

It was resolved. Offerup was unable to help with this process. So The buyer and I circumvented Offerup and I sent a paypal request to him and he sent me the total.

Level 1

The shipping updated after Offerup cancelled the transaction. Luckily I was able to communicate with the buyer and update him. He let me know he received the item and it was to his satisfaction.