Community guidelines error?

Hello! I’m new to the marketplace and have been messaging a few folks regarding items, but suddenly I’m unable to do so with a message related to possibly violating some community guidelines?

I’ve looked around for more info but can’t seem to come up with what the issue might be. Is this a common issue?
14 REPLIES 14
Hello! I’m new to the marketplace and have been messaging a few folks regarding items, but suddenly I’m unable to do so with a message related to possibly violating some community guidelines?

I’ve looked around for more info but can’t seem to come up with what the issue might be. Is this a common issue?
Level 9
If it's error code R37KPRMM

That appears to be a server issue, usually unrelated to guidelines.

It clears after a couple hours, a day at most.

If the error persists for more than a day, I'd avise contacting support.

Yes, that's the correct error code.

I'll give it some time to hopefully sort itself out, then.

Thank you!

Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Not sure why @trainwrecktown@Roland12 have exactly the same post here? It's quite odd behavior. That may lend itself into why your having communication issues. If your cutting and pasting messages, placing personal contact info and such, your violating the TOS and will be blocked from communication.

Being that it's what you've done here, just within minutes of each other, I would believe you guys are doing that, which the bots see as spam. I would suggest checking for an email that directs you to review Terms of Service. If that's the case, click on it, scroll through and review. Following that, your privileges should be reset.

If not, contact Customer Care and don't repeat whatever actions lead to this. That's usual the reason for being unable to message people. Good luck.

Hi, I'm also confused as to why @Roland12's message is identitcal to mine.

To me that seems like it might be a quoting error on that user's part?

Regarding the line:

"Being that it's what you've done here, just within minutes of each other,"

That's simply incorrect, and I myself only posted once Smiley Happy

But truly, if this level of technical errors are present within the first hour of me being a member, it doesn't speak highly to me of the reliability of the service.

Level 1
I'm a bit confused. I'm just sharing posts with,my sister for a car for her son. Is that not allowed? Other than that, I have not done anything different. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can not do that. I apologize for any inconviences. Emily
Community Helper

Well that being the case @trainwrecktown, if the code matches as @goblin pointed out, it shouldn't be long. I would confirm by checking your email as well. Make sure you didn't miss anything. Hope it can be straightened out shortly.

Thanks! I checked my inbox and spam to no avail, but I logged in on my desktop (rather than using the iOS app) and the issue didn't occur for any messaging.

Seems like it might be a mobile specific issue at least for me.

Thanks!

Community Helper

OK, great! Did you try to shutdown and restart you device?