Delete items Instead of having to mark as sale

SOLVED
Level 1
I have a few items I rather delete but since I don't see the option of deleting I have to mark sold. Please offer up do it so we can delete it and not have to do it the other way.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum
@mrs-losanoo!
archiving your items would be the better option, as opposed to marking them SOLD.
Tax reasons, especially if you are selling high priced items.
Much success to you! 👍😉

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Helper
Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum
@mrs-losanoo!
archiving your items would be the better option, as opposed to marking them SOLD.
Tax reasons, especially if you are selling high priced items.
Much success to you! 👍😉

View solution in original post

Level 1

The only thing about just DELETING the posting of a particular item is if someone has it saved in their quick save or another save board that they have created, then that item is stuck there forever they can not delete it out of their saved board now.  I have 100's in my quick save board that I cannot get rid of because the seller has "removed" the post.

Normally,  you can click on the item then click on save and wherever you have it saved there will be a little green heart... you can click on that green heart to remove it from your saved boards.  But when the seller "removes" the posting all together, when you click on it, it takes you to a page like this...  and there is no way of removing it from your saved boards.

Tags (1)