Don’t be fooled by fake merchandise

Level 3
Yes even the best of us, thought I knew better make sure you read all details the products and ask questions before purchasing .
There are a lot of fraudulent people out there and scammers just be warned.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Helper
@Kosmogirl1 great advice for new members, thanks for sharing., 👍😎🇬🇧
Level 1
I spend as much time as someone need in order to provide a secure and worry free buying experience.
I spend my days searching all over the country for the best deals on top Designer products. I update my inventory every couple of days.
As a licensed authenticator,
ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC!
I'm here to take the struggle out of the search for your dream bag.
I do purchase a great deal of my items online. Which can be the scariest part of purchasing designer bags especially. Once I receive them, I authenticate them and post them here. I take care of all the dirty work Smiley Happy
I would say that 85% of the bags I see for sale online are replicas. I would highly suggest NEVER purchasing a bag unless it has been authenticated. I do offer my authenticity services in Louis Vuitton products as well. If you suspect it is a fake, more than likely it is. It takes years to learn all the specifics when it comes to authenticating a LV. They are also the most replicated brand. But you will have the bag you are looking for at the best price available. Without the worry of getting stuck with a fake