Error Code 5GG413V4

Neighbor
I received a message interested in an item I’m selling. When I went to respond error code 5GG413V4 popped up. Does anyone know what that means? I’m not finding anything online.
6 REPLIES
Community Manager

Welcome to our community, @Runner86

I definitely recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team! They will likely have more information on this error message. 

Are you still experiencing this?

Neighbor

I’ve had the smae problem with one seller since like last week and when I look for his product it’s not there any Oreo but it doe s say sold on my boards. It says forbidden error code 5.....

I'm having this same issue so I can't Mark sold. Yet I'm still receiving emails asking about this product. How do I contact customer care??
Level 10! You're a 10!

Welcome to the Community Forums @Lealiearellano6.

Try here for Customer Care. Good luck.

Level 1
Hello! Did you receive resolution on this? If so, how did you solve it? I have pickup scheduled for a table & chairs this weekend and was given the pickup address, but now cannot reach the seller or see our previous messages without this error code. Thank you!
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Sofievelyn welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Sofievelyn I would also recommend contacting customer care like @Mj_206 Community manager recommended in her previous post.
I’ll also add the customer care link below. 😎🇬🇧🔚

Forbidden Error code: 5GG413V4
I believe this may be the user block error code.

like Mj_206 said in her previous post the Customer Care team they will likely have more information on this error message. 

You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/