Error Message after copy/paste - supposed to meet sellers tonight. Please Help :)

SOLVED
Level 1

Hi! I need help please. I didnt know you cannot use copy/paste. I used it to communicate with different delivery services for a quote, and now my acccount is blocked for sending messages. I receive an error message everytime I try. R37KPPRMM.   I need to meet 2 sellers tonight, and we had not exchanged numbers or addreses yet. Im afraid im going to lose these items, if i dont have a way to communicate with them.... Please help me Smiley Happy. I would really appreciate it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1

Absolutely AWESOME. I just tried it and ir works again.... You are amazing. Thank you so much. 

And also thank you for explaning, I was wondering why it would not allow something so so simple as copy/paste. It makes sense now. Will keep it in mind!

12 REPLIES
Community Manager

Sorry for the inconvenience there, @Buddha-Love, and welcome to the community!

If you were sending the same copy/paste multiple times, the system might have thought your account was spammy. That being said, you should have full access to messaging at this time. 

Level 1

Absolutely AWESOME. I just tried it and ir works again.... You are amazing. Thank you so much. 

And also thank you for explaning, I was wondering why it would not allow something so so simple as copy/paste. It makes sense now. Will keep it in mind!

Community Manager

So happy to hear everything is working again, @Buddha-Love!! Smiley LOL

Level 1
Hey i did the same thing and i have to meet up with someone today to pick up a washer and Dyer.
I’m not Spammy at all im just looking for good deals.
Level 2
Hi I'm having the exact issue this morning I had a laptop lined up I was supposed to buy and went to message the seller to verify Tim and location and I keep getting this exact error saying please read our guidelines
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Jetercolts and @Matt86! Both of your accounts should be good to go now Smiley Happy

Level 2
Great I just tried it thank you very much
Community Manager

You're very welcome, @Matt86 Smiley Very Happy

Mines is saying the same exact thing message error