How Seller Pack (for listing bumps) appears on Bank Statements

SOLVED

Hi there everyone!

I'm hoping you all can help me before I file a dispute with my bank. I've been on OfferUp for roughly two weeks and since then have sold two items. Every day or so I'll go into my active listings and bump them which prompts me to purchase the $1.99 seller pack each time. I'm okay with the price, I'm just confused as to how it should show up on my bank statement. I have an iPhone so would the transactions appear as a purchase from iTunes? When I click on more information, it's being categorized as music. I don't purchase music on iTunes as I pay monthly for Spotify. Are these the OfferUp purchases?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Not sure if there’s a way to mark it as solved but upon further investigation, I was able to conclude the iTunes charges are in fact from OfferUp since it’s a third party app. Hope this helps others in the future. Thanks for your time!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Not sure if there’s a way to mark it as solved but upon further investigation, I was able to conclude the iTunes charges are in fact from OfferUp since it’s a third party app. Hope this helps others in the future. Thanks for your time!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! I'm happy you were able to get it all figured out Smiley Happy

Thank you! Smiley Happy