How do you unhide a message?

SOLVED
Level 4

Someone messaged me and said they wanted to buy one of my items. Well, I accidentally swiped the message, instead of tapping on it, and it hid the message. How do I unhide the message so it shows back up in my messages folder?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Hi @dfwpike
That was my fault. I use OU from my phone, not a desktop, hence the phone instructions i gave you. But i am glad you persevered and found the spot. 😁

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Level 9
Hi @dfwpike
In OU, go to "messages" which will take you to a screen "hidden messages". Touch that message and swipe to your right or click on the arrow to your right. That will bring up all your messages. To hide them again, do the opposite. For each message swipe to your left or click on the arrow to your left. Hope that helps. 😎
Level 4

When I go to OU and click the messages icon at the bottom it takes me to all the active messages in the Messages folder. The message that's hidden is not there and on that page there is not anything that says "hidden messages".

Level 4

Found it. Had to scroll a ways all the way down to the bottom before "hidden messages" showed up. Thanks.

Level 9
Hi @dfwpike
That was my fault. I use OU from my phone, not a desktop, hence the phone instructions i gave you. But i am glad you persevered and found the spot. 😁

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hello @dfwpike

Welcome to the forums!  Check out this guide. Then take a look around the different forums and blogs. Ask questions and contribute your insight. Hand out kudos and earn badges along the way.

Tip: If you want someone specific or want members to respond put this @ in front of their username. Like I did with your username.

What type of items are you selling?