How to Contact Offerup Regarding Payment Disputes

Level 1
I’m new to OfferUp here so maybe there’s something I don’t understand… I was selling an item about a month ago and I paid to promote it… I was charged three times for the same item… Maybe I accidentally clicked to promote it multiple times I don’t know.... But I want to contact OfferUp to dispute two of the charges. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Level 9
Contact them through their Twitter Offerup Support or https://offerup.com/support/contact-us
Level 1
Well, I’ve did that and contacted them though FB Messenger to no avail.
Community Manager

@Pissoffbuyer wrote:
Well, I’ve did that and contacted them though FB Messenger to no avail.

I'm not seeing any cases opened from your account since February 18th. Try the above link again if you can!

Level 1
Their won’t be one because there’s been no response to my concern. It seems it’s been made very difficult to contact OfferUp’s customer service and when you finally get through a to give the issue their is no communication. My issue is, OfferUp’s payment team is reviewing the offer I made on an item though the seller has agreed and the money has been removed from my account. The seller has not received a shipping label so can’t ship the item I believe he may begin feel some kind way and may want to resend his acceptance of my offer plus I really really need this part. This make no sense not it is not like terms have been violated I feel it’s putting a wall between me and the seller, and also restricting a legitimate transaction The item was originally posted for $200 and I saved it to a board sometime later I get a notification that the item had been reduced a day or two later I contacted the seller asked him if the item was still available he said yes I asked him another question about the item and again yes, and then I offered him $10 less than the items post he accepted. “Where is the problem with this legitimate transaction !” If you were able to look into my history then you must work for OfferUp if you do & you don’t see this see the blockage of this transaction then idk what to think.
Could you please look into this, for I fear the seller may withdraw his acceptance of my offer hurt would hurt fondness of offerup concept for me.
P.S as Milica Bogdanovna Jovovich said to Walter Bruce Willis in one of greatest movies ever made & I quote ; “P•Please help. .......... Pl••Please... 😢 help. (Thank you
for your cooperation) Help.
Thank you in advance 🙏🏿 .
Community Manager

@Pissoffbuyer Unfortunately, I'm not trained on assisting with payments or account questions/issues. It is not difficult to contact our Customer Care team. Please follow this link to submit a case to the proper team.

Level 1
I’m curious if you were ever able to contact offerup? I have tried many times and absolutely nothing seems to work. Every link that’s posted goes to nowhere. If you managed to find any way at all to get any kind of assistance with your issue, I would sure like to know the secret! And I’m guessing a whole lot of other folks too!

@Offermehelp wrote:
I’m curious if you were ever able to contact offerup? I have tried many times and absolutely nothing seems to work. Every link that’s posted goes to nowhere. If you managed to find any way at all to get any kind of assistance with your issue, I would sure like to know the secret! And I’m guessing a whole lot of other folks too!

The hyperlink indicated as "this link", posted by the forum mod (just above your post) is the customer support link.

You can also contact customer service via OU's Twitter account. There is no "live"/real-time support/ph# available.