How to be a 5 Star Seller!

Level 4
It’s my pleasure @Dreslife! Please feel free to share any best practices that you have. Teamwork makes the dream work! 😉
Level 4
Absolutely @tmacc_attakgang! Setting the expectation up front is critical to a smooth buying experience.
Level 4
@lovemybby You are most welcome! Thank you for taking the time to read it.
Level 4
Agreed! @jd41 No one likes to be harassed, but it is important to follow up politely and professionally if you don’t hear back from a once interested buyer. For example, when someone shows interest in my product then stops replying, after a day or so I will ask if they are still interested. Life happens and people get busy, or miss the notifications. If they don’t answer within a day I send them a message thanking them for their time. It’s the polite thing to do and also another reminder in case they are still interested. I’ve saved multiple sales using that method. Hope it works for you!
Level 4
I would highly recommend taking advantage of the TruYou feature @lovemybby. Everyone has to start somewhere so don’t be discouraged. TruYou will give buyers a boost of confidence in your credibility as a seller. It is a slow climb but the journey is very rewarding. Good luck!
Level 6
Thanks
Level 4
You’re welcome! @jd41
Level 6

It is always abp6 the personal touch.   Peop l e buy from you because of you..give them a little extra, give them back some money or a personal gift and always y

Thank them.  L I have been ib business all my life h

And have people who have done business  all my life  they are not cisomers they are from friends. 

O

Level 1
Great advice.

@Buddyj One of our most popular threads! @Namaste