How to become a Super Shipper

SOLVED
I'm not sure how we went off the subject of shipping. Everything we do to protect shipping is what makes us a super shipper including how we prepair the items for quality control and damage
Community Manager

BTW - I had a big meeting with all the heads of shipping yesterday. We will be addressing the seller protection more shortly Smiley Happy We heard that feedback loud and clear!

Thanks!!! Great timing with the holidays approaching as we have to be more prepared becauae the postal employee new hires are not always prepared and some don't care what they do with packages
Community Manager

Totally agree, @BrightMoonstone.

Hmmm.... something other than USPS..... now that's an idea! Smiley Wink

Community Manager

Last update - just had a good discussion and passed on all this feedback. We really do LOVE receiving feedback like this, because this is how we can build an app and feature that everyone loves!! Personally, I'm obsessed with our Shipping feature, and can't wait for future updates to be released!

Thank you all for your patience while we get the "kinks" figured out. I can't stress enough just how much our company loves and relies on community/user feedback. After all, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you passionate users testing our new features! I'm definitely on your side here, and will continue to be the voice of the community when it comes to passing on feedback Smiley Happy

Let me know if you have any questions - that's what I'm here for!

Level 10! You're a 10!
@Mj_206 ~~
"The Voice of the Community"
Like it Mj !! 😊 Kinda...wanna speak like a radio announcer when repeating... 😆😆 MJ, the "Voice of the Community !" lol. So appreciate ALL that you do Mj, in being an aspect of making "OfferUp a reality... not just a fleeting thought." 👍😀👍
Tags (1)
Community Manager

For me, OfferUp is so much more than just buying and selling. It's an experience. It can be inspiring, teach you something you didn't know before, and really has a HUGE benefit to the environment. Buying secondhand rather than new helps save our planet!

Why did we start another Super Shipper thread? I'm confused. We have a Become a Super Shipper and now a How to become a Super Shipper?

I sooo agree with you @Mj_206 too many treasures end up in the landfills these days! Smiley Sad

Community Manager
@BrightMoonstone wrote:
Why did we start another Super Shipper thread? I'm confused. We have a Become a Super Shipper and now a How to become a Super Shipper?

There are some good points in here that I might use for a blog! 

Unfortunately, a lot of people post new threads rather than searching for existing first.