How to sell fast

Level 1
Any suggestions on selling items quickly. Moving soon and trying to sell b4 my house is completed. New house fresh start.
9 REPLIES 9
Level 9

Price it to sell, and accept even lower offers @Kidzx5

Level 9

@Kidzx5 another idea is to put it in a storage shed and hold out for a good price if you have the time and  it is something you would enjoy doing,,,,,,,,,,or ,,,,try selling the whole lot for one  price ,,,,,,or donate and get a tax deduction from goodwill

OfferUp employee

Hi @Kidzx5! How has it been going with everything? There are so many wonderful tips here in the Online Community. Make sure to read through certain threads here in the Pro Tips forum, and also make sure to read through our Tips blog here. Welcome to OfferUp! Let us know if you ever need anything or have any questions. I think this blog post, Tops Three Tips For Selling Items, should be a good start. Smiley Happy

Level 9
Hi, @Kidzx5, Welcome to Community Forum, check out how to start online Our Community Forum. Be sure to check in hoe Be A Pro At Our Online Community Using This Guide by @Mj_206. She is one of OC manager(s) great tips here. Also there are many great authors in here you can check out there post cover this topics @cyclomatic @KSARASARA @Shupat @Hotrod @gollin @Mark4.
About your question I will try my best to answer it. I'll needs few thing from you. Try to Google search for dollars amount on contents that you had News vs. Used? that will give you prices range you can set on your contents. Two weeks if it doesn't sell set prices lower until you had an offer. How much times do you have to sell? How long have you had stuffs in what condition? How like do you want to take loss on that products like what percentage reduction? Do you wants taxes over cash? If truly you dont have offer after a month, try to donate to the great cause get taxes advantage from Uncle Sam. Hope this helps. Good luck and have blast selling on OfferUp app.
Level 1
Sell it for 20 percent of the price you bought it and take all lowballer offers
Level 7
Bundling, might be a good idea to get rid of your stuff fast. Take a bunch of like items ( Kitchen items or Bedroom items) and give a real good price on these bundles items. Another option if you want to get the best price on an item, but can't hold onto it for long is to give a nice freebie with the item. People like free things and adding a free item to the item you wish to sell will "sweeten the deal". 😁
Community Manager

@ALLY78 LOVE this tip! I tell people this all the time!!

Highlighted
@ALLY78 totally agree! I love to buy lot bundled items and I do good selling lot bundle items. Its a great way to sell faster. Great advice!
Level 7
Yes, this has worked for me as well. I will be doing this more and more in the future. Highly advise for items you want to sell fast.