How to take photos that make a quick sale

Thanks
Level 1
Thank you for the great tip, I'm going to consider every details when taking pictures to my items
Community Manager

@crosario77 wrote:
Thank you for the great tip, I'm going to consider every details when taking pictures to my items

Personally, I use a little mini ring light that attaches to my phone! That little bit of extra lighting helps SOOOOO much! I got mine for $10 on Amazon, but I bet there are mini phone ring lights on OfferUp! 

Level 1
I found that my quickest sales are of those items that I take out of the box and display them open. I also photograph the box. Including a shot off the item number so the perspective buyer can find & research the EXACT item online; be informed of the retail price and see comparable offers. Just like I have done before I set the value and post. Noting I usually have the lowest priced offer helps when haggling over price.
Level 1
thanks for the tips.
i would suggest making sure that the sales item can be seen clearly for what it is. i really dislike having to click on an item to even see what it is.
And I may only be curious about what the strange thing is, but OfferUp often generates autimatically a message to the seller saying that i am interested.

Level 1
So so true what you just said I am a proof of how good picture is priceless. Thanks.
Level 1
I agree that natural light is best! I like to sharpen and brighten my pictures, using an app called Photoshop Express. It makes a HUGE difference, because you want your items to look colorful & stand out from the rest. I also turn all of my pics vertical, even if it's a horizontal item, so they display bigger on the site. The horizontal pics are so small! Smiley Happy