Its not letting me send messages its saying like review the community guidelines what should i do

Level 1

8 REPLIES 8
Level 9
@Frankyfigss

You were most likely temporarily banned.

Reach out to support, they will be able to tell you why.

https://community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/Customer-support/m-p/10871/highlight/true#M5665
Level 9

Hi @Frankyfigss  welcome to  the forums,,,,,,,,,,i would try looking at my email and responding to the email offerup sent you about it.

Community Manager

Hi there, @Frankyfigss

Typically, this only comes up when the message being sent is in violation. Are you including personal information like a phone number or email address? This could also come up if you're sending the same message over and over to different users.

How do you get back to sending messages to the buyer without that popping up
Level 1
How to review the guidelines??
Neighbor
This is happening to me as well I message people and it says that I might be violating the community guidelines but I have no idea what the f*** the community guidelines are lol
Neighbor
this person I'm messaging has a phone box I'd like to buy they live in New Jersey I'm here in Denver but everytime I try to communicate with them no matter what my comment is says I'm possibly violating the community guidelines what does this mean and how do we overcome this so I can buy this boombox from this gentleman. This is extremely frustrating.
Level 9