Listing visibility delayed for many hours

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 9
Lately some of my new listings are taking 12-24 hours to become visible and active.
Others post within minutes. I try to time my listings during hours of high traffic, such as early morning, lunch time, and late evenings when people relax and start to browse. Does any one know why this is happening so frequently now?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Totally hear you on that feedback, @RevivalGypsy. I'm getting additional information regarding the increase before posting anything official, but I agree. Once I have all of the information, I'm planning on doing a dedicated post to answer any questions. The feedback I heard back from our Shipping team was that they tried to clear up the change on the shipping screen. Personally, I would have loved an email update, or a notification sent to our community members that take advantage of this feature. Stay tuned for an update once I have all the deets!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Interesting, @RevivalGypsy! Let me see if others are reporting this. I took a look at your items and see that several were added to a manual review queue for some reason. None of your items look out of place, and your account seems to be in good standing. I tried making some changes to help with this as well Smiley Happy

Level 9
Thank you. One final thing, i logged back in to find the shipping fee has risen to 9.9%.
It feels a bit scammish (okay made up a word lol) when companies dont give advance notice or any notice of fee changes. This happened first with postal charges a few months ago. Why do they sneak additional fees in without informing us?

This is no longer a free app, it is a legitimate business, but it operates as a mom&pop. As a customer, (yes I pay fees), it gives a sense of untrustworthy business practices.
Community Manager

Totally hear you on that feedback, @RevivalGypsy. I'm getting additional information regarding the increase before posting anything official, but I agree. Once I have all of the information, I'm planning on doing a dedicated post to answer any questions. The feedback I heard back from our Shipping team was that they tried to clear up the change on the shipping screen. Personally, I would have loved an email update, or a notification sent to our community members that take advantage of this feature. Stay tuned for an update once I have all the deets!