Make more sales with one simple change!

Level 6

Hello @jwrh626,

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing.

Level 6

Hello @jwrh626,

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing.

Your information is so important.
I do my best to give an organic appearance by sprinkling nature in and around the background. My items may not come from a store but I still use a theme to separate me from the rest. It’s my sort of logo. I sell jewelry so the size of my product makes it easier for me to control such visuals.
Level 6

Hello @GhostGrrrl626, Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing. Appearance is everything. I like your ideas.

Level 2
I'm new to Offer Up. How do I figure out the price to sell an item.
Level 5
@Shupat
Ive been writing a book about that, dying on the operating table for 3 min 13seconds, and using both experiences as I cope with an illness that killed my father, a little more than 2 years ago. I am and will be calling it, "METATRON'S PEN". ( I only hope I have the time- I know its odd, but I have a Director/Producer that wants to do the movie, 4 yrs ago, I was texting him on his site, where I gave my opinion/suggestions about what he's done on commercials and short subjects, and one of his commercials dealt w a haunted house and I naturally told him about what I was writing and right then and there, he said that I have to let him direct it bc he'd been obsessed about the House since he was very young, and even though, he too had never taken a tour of the house.
Level 2

Level 6

Good Morning @cherylcowet, Welcome to the forum!

I look to see what item goes for on ebay and other similar sites. This information gives you insight into how you might price your items. You will also, need to consider your area, your buyers and how quickly you want sell the item. For example, I am from a small area so I will not receive as many views. The lower your price the quicker it will sale.

Find additional tips: here

Level 6

@RevKaelene,

First, my condolences on the passing of your father.

That is a fascinating title!  Metatron the recording archangel? Right?

You are an excellent writer-- all the best to you and your writing endeavors.

Level 6

Welcome to the forum @T-Bone !

Take a look around the different forums. Jump in some conversations, ask questions, hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.