Make more sales with one simple change!

@Ninfa Let us know how it goes! 

Level 3
I do the same works great
Level 3
🤓👍
Great advice I didn't think of that!
Level 1
I actually never seen it from that point of view ! Thank you so much because reading this post actually gives me a different perspective... and a new perspective is better than hindsight '! Because I sometimes need to step outside of the box and look in !! TY

@Nbufano1987 Yay, new perspectives are always important. I'm glad this post helps you! 

Level 1
You're absolutely correct. Great background colors are extremely alluring and stands out your frame. ☺️👍🏾
Level 3
Having a clean, clear background is very important, as you pointed out.
I found a roll of shiny art paper, matt finish on the other side, and tape it to the wall wherever I need it for a good background.
I've also improvised using a black velveteen blouse for smaller items (like jewelry) that don't photo well on white background. I've used the same blouse and rolled it to use as a support inside shoes, purses, etc.
A Boolean effect always makes your pics look professional, IMHO.
Level 3
What I usually do, I take picture of the box and another one of what's inside the box.
În a couple of days I should receive a stand that's white color and as a background I will use the wall from the apartment, fell free to check my listings in about 2-3 days and let me know how it looks
Level 1
Also try to include something in the shot that gives a sense of scale. It doesn't have to be a ruler, but a quarter works well with small items and I've even used my own feet.