Many sellers seem unware that thier listings have the shipping option on, anyone else notice that?

SOLVED
Level 1
I have completed no buys with the shipping option, many sellers seem unaware thier listings have the ship option checked, I'm getting frustrated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Gonzogrape Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Yes it’s usually because people are not paying attention and taking the time to follow information when posting their items., they don’t toggle no shipping., then people end up getting Offers on there items from all over the US expecting sellers to ship items nationwide., maybe OfferUp in the future could change It., so you would have to toggle yes for shipping option instead. 😎🇬🇧🔚

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Helper
@Gonzogrape Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Yes it’s usually because people are not paying attention and taking the time to follow information when posting their items., they don’t toggle no shipping., then people end up getting Offers on there items from all over the US expecting sellers to ship items nationwide., maybe OfferUp in the future could change It., so you would have to toggle yes for shipping option instead. 😎🇬🇧🔚

View solution in original post

I wish as a seller, that the shipping option was even available.
Level 1
Some people are not internet wise and don't know you can push that button because the world just seems to believe Karma . I guess there are no stupid questions whenwe know it all LOL. Been there done that