My other account stopped working about a week ago

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
Hi! I sent this message to a couple days ago, but I am wondering if anyone can help me as well. I’ve been using my account (different from this account) without any problem until about a week ago. I stopped getting any responses from all the sellers I contacted. I also listed a couple items, however, I don’t see them listed. I couldn’t access to this community/form so I had to create a new account to post this here. I also contacted the support by filling out the form and after I submitted, the message appeared and stated that I would get a notification by email but I didn’t. I tried two times. Please let me know how I can solve the problem, thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
I tried but it didn't solve the problem. Thanks though!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Level 1
Wish I could help you. My account was hacked two weeks ago. I asked for help. I asked to have my account deleted. As of this writing I am unable to buy or sell items on this website. Every time I try to I get a network error message! Good luck and I hope you get a satisfactory answer.
Neighbor
Try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it. This helped me.
Community Helper
@Cathm6 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Cathm6 just a heads up if you’re adding multiple accounts on the same mobile device with the same email address. OfferUp will see that behavior as spam and usually block those accounts. That’s being said, if that’s the case you’ll need to contact customer care so they can remove your other accounts and get your original account in good standing again.

You can contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you. Or from the link below.

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/
Level 1
Thanks for the message! I used different email address. I will contact support. Thanks!!
Level 1
I tried but it didn't solve the problem. Thanks though!

View solution in original post

Level 1
The Offerup support got back to me and was able to solve the problem.
There was a technical issue caused my account to enter a locked state. They've made some changes that have resolved the issue. Thanks everyone.
Community Helper
Thanks for the update @Cathm6 that’s great glad you’re back up and running again.!
Level 1

@Hotrod I have the same exact issue. Sent 2 request for support one was 4 days ago and one today.  I don't think support are getting my messages if the account is locked.  No one got back to me. I also needed to create another account to be able to post here. 

I don't know what to do. 

Community Helper
@Lina12 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

@Lina12 if you’re having the same exact issue. And you have submitted multiple tickets to our Customer Care team, Our Customer Care team works through requests in the order in which they were received, so opening multiple tickets on the same issue will just cause delays. Our Customer Care team should still receive your tickets even if accounts are blocked. I recommend waiting a few more days for a response.