New worldwide selling and shipping feature.

SOLVED
Level 3
Let me step on the pedestal here and just give some insight to what I've seen in over 25 years of online trading.

Your policy says there is no refunds for buyers. Please tell me how you are going to prevent credit card chargebacks from some disingenuous buyers that don't want the item so they damaged it on purpose and then say it's not as described? Or after a month or two decide they don't want it after they painted it, modified it, dropped it, and call the credit card company and want a refund?
The other site forums are loaded with stories like these going years back.... There is no Seller Protection when the buyer always has the credit card company to use at their honest and dishonest wishes.

If you are just going to reinvent the wheel of every other trading site that has existed or payment methods that ever existed, just stick to keeping this a local area trading app as it has been. The meetups are a really good idea.

You want to make a new trading method that's different and stands out?? Really have seller protection? Well, you have meet up stations... How about payment stations? Cash only.
Tags (2)
Level 3
For some reason on my end I can't seem to select the shipping option when shopping..I did at one point after an update about 2 days ago and now it's gone...but I just sold 2 items and I was able to get the labels. Why do you think that is?
Level 1
I have a buyer and I just informed them of shipping. Is there a button for them click to switch to shipping?
Level 3
This is very true, and Admins have done nothing about my orders! As 2 of my items were purchased, and the buyer obviously did a charge back after the fact of me shipping, and still no word from any Admin about the issue, they ghost when things hit the fan, but all about the hype when someones excited, local meet ups ONLY highly advised, definitely ruins any chance of success as ebay, even mercari is much better than this garbage.
Community Manager

@Jcncream I looked through your report history to OfferUp, and I'm not seeing any reports opened to our Payments or Shipping team. You can reach out to them here.

Level 3
An admin said they would be tracking my items days ago, i sent a message and your app is so glitchy it gives me a giant BLUE SAD FACE saying "oops" !? So yea not sure how to work around that one
Community Manager

Go ahead and use the link I supplied to reach back out to them Smiley Happy

I am in the same situation. Please help this is not cool
I am in the same situation. Please help this is not cool
Tags (1)
Level 6

Hi @Antonio8dp  Welcome to the forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,if it says deposit pending,,,,,,,thats still a good thing,,,,,,the shipping thing is still pretty new and not all the bugs worked out of it,,,,,from what ive heard others say ,,,,it can take up to two to three weeks from start to finish of a sale to get your money into your account,,,,,,,,hopefuly offerup will speed that up.,,,,,contact customer care  or talk to the admins in here for more information.,,,,and please keep us updated on how things are going with it.,,,,,,,i havent started doing the shipping thing yet,,,,,,will be very interested in hearing from you on the matter,