New worldwide selling and shipping feature.

SOLVED
Level 1
Hi!! Hope everyone is well. How do i know or find the shipping feature to sell worldwide or across tge USA?
That's great
Offer up should include a feature to offer free shipping.
Community Manager

Hmm, not sure if we're close to offering a free shipping feature, but credits for shipping would be nice! 

Welcome, @Bigdeals

Level 2
It is not available in all areas yet. It's still I'm beta testing in major cities only
Level 4

Please give BUYERS who are browsing OfferUp a way to click a button and only see LOCAL ads.

I find myself using OfferUp much less when my screen is filled with ads thousands of miles away where many risks are involved for both buyer and seller.

THANKS! =)

@Kali108 you already have that. On the main page click on the pickup tab and the local items will be there
Level 4

Not true, you keep referring to SELLERS, buyers do not have that option.

Level 10! You're a 10!
@Kali108 I’m assuming you are using your computer to access OfferUp Instead of the app. If so
I’m sorry to say there is no way to turn those off at this time. You can only use filters and sort in categories online. I’ll be happy to add this to my feedback list and pass on your concerns to the OfferUp team and Thank you for sharing. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 4

Thanks Hotrod,

SOLVED but not (yet) fixed.

A message to OfferUp Customer Care was answered in less than 5 minutes.

I have posted her reply here to hopefully help others and also get other app users to contact Customer Care when needed. Thanks Vicky =)

• Please Please PLEASE install a way for Buyers to eliminate seeing ad's from non local areas. My OfferUp buying experience has diminished dramatically as now when I browse there are ad's diluting page from Non Local areas. Many don't want to deal with shipping to or from. Please fix this! Thanks =)

• Vicky
    160843 Answers • 100% Helpful

Hi Kali I'm Vicky, an OfferUp user and Community Expert. 

Thank you for writing in!

I'm sorry, there's no way to us to turn those off at this time. 

I wish we could!

I'll be very happy to pass this along to the OfferUp staff for their consideration and Thank you for taking the time to write in with your input! 

Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
    Vicky