Now it says shipping options are UPS for $8, $12 & $40 ??

Level 9
Maybe I'm just one of the lucky be the testers or it's Being tested in my area but I'm pretty sure I've actually shipped Items for all of those amounts within the last week
Level 9
@agapercer its not the amounts that changes, its the carrier. It was usps, now ups. This means no door pickups, slower shipping (usually several days longer) and traveling to ups locations to drop off.
I sold a listing yesterday (3lb label) - it still shows USPS. All this could just be a glitch in the app, possibly with a letter in USPS not popping up for display.

@MidnightAntiqui 

It's not a glitch, as the forum moderator has specified that...."these options (UPS as a carrier) shouldn't be showing yet"...which alludes to the fact there will be amendments/changes to the shipping policies.

They need to leave well enough alone then..it makes zero sense to "fix" issues that aren't broken to begin with
Level 9
I listed something this morning, no carrier noted at all. Shipping terms does not provide any info. Can anyone confirm how labels are printed today with new listings (not older ones)? Ups or usps?

@RevivalGypsy wrote:
I listed something this morning, no carrier noted at all. Shipping terms does not provide any info. Can anyone confirm how labels are printed today with new listings (not older ones)? Ups or usps?

I have nothing to add, but just bumping this thread for more exposure and perhaps an answer.

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

Highlighted
Community Manager

All labels should be USPS at this time - apologies for the delay!

Level 9
Yay!! I have not been listing due to this other than first class items. I can resume business as usual

Big relief!
Level 9
Just got an email.that ups is the carrier for anything over first class
It does not state if that is for existing listings or any new listings. It is worded as it is in effective already