People who has photos of cash money in their offers?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 4
The cash pics are to attract gullible people who actually believe it means anything. As a seller you describe your item truthfully and accurately, as you have, and that’s all you can do. If the buyer still wants it then sell it. There are two types of sellers and two types of buyers. One type of seller is desperate for money and wants the sale done ASAP, and this will accept low ball offers. The other type of seller is not desperate for cash and will wait out to sell the item at market value. One type of buyer needs the product and will pay market value, and the offer type of buyer only wants the item if it’s much lower than market Value.
Level 9
@Aokusman, Welcome to Community Forum leave comments and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. Well said, I agree with you about buyer and seller. Kept up the good works and have blast selling on OfferUp app.
Level 9
@Mj_206, I technically have face on my profile so you can feel safe to buy from moi. 😎
Community Manager

hahahah @Dad_Tired Smiley LOL I feel like that is the perfect avatar to match the username Smiley LOL 

Level 9
Your Avatar @Dad_Tired,
Can easy identify and pick out at Police Station😂. Just check out add feature Tru You on OfferUp app, you're better off than a bag over your head.😁
Level 9
@StevenY most super hero type wear some type of masks, helmets, or bag over their head. 🤡
Ironically, I’ve had more flakes with some Tru members. Obviously not all, but some. I reply to everyone and have a lot of info in my descriptions and I figure whoever replies to most my messages is legit. Everywhere has flakes, but definitely trusting your gut always. 😁👍
Level 9
Welcome to OfferUp Community Forum, Thanks for sharing experiences on Tru You members @WhistlinDixie, wrote:
Ironically, I’ve had more flakes with some Tru members. Obviously not all, but some. I reply to everyone and have a lot of info in my descriptions and I figure whoever replies to most my messages is legit. Everywhere has flakes, but definitely trusting your gut always. 😁👍

This is excellent points "I reply to everyone and have a lot of info in my descriptions and I figure whoever replies to most my messages is legit." I agree with you 100 percent. This is how we taking great care to our customers results more sale.👍🏻 Definitely stick around check out OC latest post how to be better at selling on OfferUp app. This OC had tons of info on everything just search for topic. Leave comments and give somes thunb up and Kudos earns somes badges along the way. You can directly ask me questions @StevenY about the OC Forum on any topic or any of OC members. Be sure to using tag# in front of the username to get swift respond. Good luck and have blast selling on OfferUp app.
Level 9
@WhistlinDixie, You have to reads my previous post on the topics: People who has photos cash money in there OfferUp profile. Have you reports that Tru You member to customer care. Sorry for my fat finger get in the way. Hint: tags below