Please have the decency to let the seller you are no longer interested in buying.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 2
If you are a potential buyer but you decided you are no longer interested in the item, please let the seller know. Theres nothing more frustrating when you have another buyer lined up but do not know for sure if the previous person still wants it. What makes it more frustrating is when you [out of respect] measage them asking if they still want it and they just ignore you. It aint that hard or take that much of your time to let the seller know you are no longer interested in buying. Imo, it just makes everything run smoother. Lmk if yall feel me on this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Yeah. I'm usually the one saying.

It's fine if you've lost interest, message me so I know what to do next. Thanks.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Level 6
Yeah. I'm usually the one saying.

It's fine if you've lost interest, message me so I know what to do next. Thanks.
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
@genjinguyenn Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

genjinguyenn I totally understand your frustration we all go through this. What I do is send this (?) one more time if there’s no response within one hour I move on to the next deal. See you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 6
Do not wait on people like this, move on to serious buyer immedietly.Do not feel bad about doing this.